Wednesday 1 January 2014

Help me to level 25!
 
 
 
I am so close to level 25! As you can see I don't need much fame left. Thank you so much to those who have helped me. Please please please could I have autos or could you watch my shorties. It would help me a lot. Also I will be adding those who send me autos and watch my shorties (Don't forget to comment). I will also be giving out wishys! Love you loads - Chyna. Soon as I get to level 25 I promise to make a new movie series or I'll continue with my series 'Roar'. Thanks <3
 
 
Updated!


28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, hey Jazzy girll <3

      Delete
    2. I haven't been ignoring you, I just dropped my phone in the toilet D:

      Delete
    3. You dropped your phone in the toilet? o_o

      Delete
  2. o-o you got a lot of fame there :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya :D I'm help' all the time :p LOL xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just btw o-o your fame has moved o.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in London at the moment. I won't be online much ): Thanks for helping me though. So close to level 25! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy YO WASS UP PEPPPS FLURO<3 HEREEE YAAA YAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the f*** is up, mine and Sarah are our real names and others are map names :') coz kiddies for da bad language :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looolz. I got the name from someone else. I never knew I would become famous. I regret my name too xDD I wish I could change it, lol

      Delete
    2. I know, Bad kids xDD Naught words, Loolz, Wonder who says them...

      Delete
    3. yeah, alot of times I fake my name but my real name is sarah as jas sead

      Delete
    4. I block out the bad words :D

      Delete
  8. No point in this anymore. I am level 42 o.o Thank you everyone though (: Can't thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete