Wednesday 23 April 2014

Winners of Easter Competitions


 

 

1. Winner of Easter Egg Hunt is







 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Winner of Easter Movie is 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3. Winner of Easter Look is  


 

                                                            











Since I didn't make a Easter Movie I chose the best comment from my Movie Series 'Famous'. I think the best comments were from 



 So Congrats to everyone who won and thank you everyone who participated and please can you guys watch my movie series Famous? I won't let you down. It'll only take a minute or 2. Thank you :) Hope you had a Great Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I won xBlueBerriesx c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could hve greets to lvl me up um chyna im not saying this so u could give me it i wish

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i mean bluesapphimsp.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete